Monday, August 11, 2014

Looking for Alaska Pt. 4

I chose Looking for Alaska mainly because it was written by John Green. I really loved The Fault in Our Stars and I was wanting to read a book by him again. The name of the story also intrigued me because I thought it would be about some wilderness adventure in Alaska but it was really about a secretly troubled soul named Alaska not the actual state. I didn`t really find any personal connections between myself and this book. I don`t have any troubled past and I do not attend a boarding school. I would recommend this book to other teenage girls because it is a lot like The Fault in Our Stars and a lot of teenage girls really loved that book. They also loved the movie. The book is also kind of a twisted love story between two very different people. Opposites attract.

No comments:

Post a Comment