Friday, December 13, 2013

Lush

I think the author wrote this book because it relates to real life about young kids life how they can have all different promblems in there life and cant tell your friends anything because you dont want rumors about you. I really like this book because some of my friends have different promblems like this and it realtes to there life too some of my friends tell me what going on so they are not alone they have someone next to the threw everything. i like when my friends tell me that stuff so i can take them out and make them happy and smile and laugh a little bit. This book i like it because i like rading about my promblems all though thats probably really bad but they make realzie how terible people have there lives and i am so blessed with my life. I wish i could talk to the author and realized why she really wrote this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment