Friday, September 20, 2013

The Last Song

I have been starting to read The Last Song by: Nicholas Sparks, Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors to read he really explains the story of the books. Just by a few pages i think its amazing. Now im really happy i get to finsih this book so i know what the hole book is about. Miley Cyrus is in this book and she is my idol because she is amazing. I am so happy get to finally read the last song i already saw the movie and it was amazing so i wanna see if the book is any different.

4 comments:

  1. The movie is SO cute! I hope you like the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the movie with Miley in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Last Song last year and loved it! I'm sure you will like it too. It's a lot different than the movie but it's still awesome!

    ReplyDelete